Availability: Park Plaza Riverbank London
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Modern, contemporary hotel on the River Thames
Located opposite the Tate Britain, along the River Thames, gives you a chance to visit London`s famous historical landmarks.The hotel is easily approachable from Waterloo,Vauxhall and Westminster stations.
Choice of dining options
Whatever taste you fancy, you will find your favorite meal here. The award winning Chino Latino serves exotic Asian dishes,if you prefer more traditional meals, you can enjoy dinner at the Club Lounge.
The hotel offers 394 bedrooms with modern décor,all equipped with modern amenities. Some rooms offering breathtaking views over the river.The WIFI is free throughout the building, so is the access to the gym.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Plaza Riverbank London Amenities
The property's multilingual concierge can offer assistance with sightseeing, tours and ticketing or limousine service. If you choose to stay in, the Park Plaza Riverbank offers fantastic meals in the Chino Latino, in the Club Lounge or the 24-hour room service, a relaxing workout in the fitness center, or benefit from the complimentary wireless internet access.Guests on business can make use of the hotel's comprehensive conference and event space, including 21 meeting rooms, two ballrooms, or the Thames Room with its panoramic views of the river and London skyline. All are fitted with a range of audio-visual equipment, and the hotel offers a business center with high-speed Internet facilities (surcharge). Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Valet parking is provided (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 395
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 11
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2005
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $5.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $5.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
Chino Latino Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - Located on the Park Plaza Riverbank's ground floor, this outstanding dining venue serves a modern fusion of Pan-Asian cuisine in a Latin atmosphere, along with an extensive range of cocktails in a smart, contemporary setting. This restaurant will give you an unforgettable dining experience!Club Lounge - Serves modern European menu for breakfast, and dinner. The dishes include daily specials and children's meals.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
Park Plaza Riverbank London Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.