Book your room at Plaza on the River
Luxurious accommodation near Tate Britain
This modern luxury hotel is located conveniently on the River Thames, opposite London's Tate Britain.Waterloo,Vauxhall and Westminster underground stations are providing easy access to your destination.
The hotel offers maximum comfort for everyone with apartments featuring very high standard bedding, furnishing and fully fitted kitchens.Some have balconies which provide breath taking views over the river.
Whether your stay if for one night or one year, the hotel guarantees to be unforgettable with grocery pre stocking or in room dining services . The hotel offers an on-site dining option and gym.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Plaza on the River
Overlooking landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye, the five-star, all-suite Plaza on the River nestles on the banks of the Thames. Theatreland and West End shopping are a short taxi ride away, and the city’s finest restaurants, bars and cultural attractions are within easy reach. Whether it’s a family holiday or a romantic break, Plaza on the River is perfect for stays of one night to one year.
If you are seeking to combine a flexible schedule with enhanced privacy, Plaza on the River’s 65 luxury open-plan studios, one- and two-bedroom suites combine contemporary living with the latest technology. The suites have designated lounge, kitchen and bedroom areas, as well as a separate bathroom, and many have a paved balcony affording magnificent city views. All apartments feature state-of-the-art entertainment systems with plasma TVs, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi. Guests are treated to a glass of champagne on arrival and enjoy special touches such as an evening turn-down service. Dining options include the double AA-Rosette award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar or a private chef in your suite.
Plaza on the River also offers an in-room spa menu and a personal shopper can fill the fridge with groceries and source clothing and gifts from London’s leading boutiques.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired internet access ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed internet ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Plasma TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Located on the ground floor, Chino Latino® Restaurant & Bar offers a unique setting for guests to enjoy the culinary skill and temptations of Werner Seebach, our fresh, innovative culinary talent. The restaurant offers an impressive East-meets-West combination of cuisine, including fresh sushi, seafood and signature dishes such as black cod with miso and a Chilean sea bass with black beans. Enjoy breakfast in the specially designated breakfast room at our Riverbank hotel, which can also be booked for groups and events.
The bar and lounge, serving light snacks and expertly mixed cocktails, is ideal for a meeting with business associates or a drink with friends.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.