Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
Standard Double Room, Accessible
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
West Drayton hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in West Drayton, this hotel is close to Stockley Park. Area attractions also include Windsor Castle and Frogmore House.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Inn Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This West Drayton hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, an elevator (lift), and air conditioning in public areas. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Premier Inn Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Thyme restaurant and bar - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25