Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
"Large, modern hotel and business centre by Heathrow"
Modern London suburb hotel situated on the A4, just one mile from Heathrow Airport and 9 miles from Thorpe Park Theme Park.
Premier Inn Heathrow's Touchbase business centre has meeting rooms, a business lounge and hot desks available for an hour or the day.
The 590 air-conditioned guestrooms have wireless Internet, satellite television, coffee and tea makers and complementary newspapers.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the public areas of the hotel, including in the meeting centre, Touchbase. Here, 24-hour hot desks are also available to use by the hour or for the whole day. The hotel also houses an ATM machine, currency exchange and secure parking facilities (fee).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 590
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Currency exchange
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Thyme Restaurant - Onsite restaurant serving lunch and brunch and featuring a children's menu.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.