Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Business One King Bed Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Contemporary retreat near Oxford Street
On Oxford Street
This modern London hotel, housed in an historic building, is located in the heart of Oxford Street, within easy reach of Selfridges and The British Museum
Berkshire Hotel's guests can relax in the contemporary lobby bar after a hectic day of shopping or sightseeing, and finish the day at the Scoff & Banter restaurant.
Minibars in rooms
The hotel's 147 air-conditioned rooms are stylishly decorated and provide minibars, televisions, safes, and complimentary Internet access; private bathrooms include complimentary toiletries.
Located in the shopping district, Berkshire Hotel offers banquet facilities; event catering; 2 small meeting rooms; a 24-hour business center; concierge services, including assistance with tours, theatre, and concert tickets; complimentary newspapers in the lobby; cell phone/mobile rental; and car rental. There is complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel's public areas.
Dining options for guests include 24-hour room service and 2 bars/lounges.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Trouser press
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Scoff & Banter Oxford Street - Step in from the hustle of Oxford Street for great British food made with the best quality ingredients.
Lunch, brunch, and afternoon tea can also be enjoyed in the Lobby Bar and Lounge, which provides views of the city for diners.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 2.50 per hour (rates may vary)