Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Advance Purchase.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase..
Studio Suite - Advance Purchase.
Chic boutique hotel in Covent Garden's hidden village
In Covent Garden
Located in Covent Garden's Seven Dials village, this Mercer Street hotel is on the doorstep of London's most celebrated theatres. London St. Paul's Church and Trafalgar Square are less than a kilometer away.
Room service is available 24 hours a day, and other amenities include complimentary access to the hotel fitness center; a contemporary restaurant and bar are also available.
The 137 air-conditioned guestrooms are cleanly designed with oversized headboards; each includes satellite TV and wireless Internet access.
Emerging from a complete makeover in 2011, this Mercer Street Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel perfectly blends with the boutique appeal of its neighborhood. A landmark in Covent Garden's Seven Dials village, this hotel is a chic retreat on the doorstep of London's most celebrated theaters.
Amenities at this London hotel include 24-hour room service and complimentary access to the fitness center. Access in elevators is by keycard, for added security. Guests can rendezvous at the hotel's Scoff & Banter bar, which offers modern British dishes prepared with market-fresh produce.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1904
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- City view
Scoff & Banter Covent Garden – Great British food made with the best quality ingredients, always in season.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 51.00 per day