Availability: Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
Standard Double/Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Historic London hotel near Natural History Museum
Occupying a row of sumptuous Victorian townhouses in Kensington, this London hotel offers an enviable location 2 blocks from the Natural History Museum and 3 blocks from the Victoria & Albert Museum.
This property's stately façade opens to a French-inspired interior with an open fire; guests can utilize the 24-hour gym, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Refrigerator in room
The 215 guestrooms are traditionally appointed with gleaming wood furnishings and pinstriped walls; Italian marble bathrooms include heated towel racks; rooms include refrigerators, televisions, premium bedding, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel Amenities
This London hotel's French-inspired lobby features original oil paintings, fresco ceilings, Napoleon statues, leather furniture, an open fireplace, and stained-glass windows. Scoff & Banter Kensington offers British classics served straight up or with a twist.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room is equipped with 5 cardiovascular machines, a television, and complimentary towels. Guests can rent mobile phones, which operate throughout the city. Business guests can use the business center with meeting/conference room, audio-visual equipment and fax machine. Banquet facilities are also available. The hotel has 24-hour room service, complimentary wireless Internet access, currency exchange, and multilingual staff.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Scoff & Banter Kensington - Set in the beautiful old Vanderbilt family mansion offering British classics served straight up or with a twist.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 8.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.