Availability: Regency Court
Hotel in London (Kensington - Earl's Court) near Earl's Court Exhibition Centre
This hotel is located in London (Kensington - Earl's Court), close to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, Imperial College London, and Royal Albert Hall. Also nearby are Stamford Bridge Stadium and London Natural History Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Regency Court provides a 24-hour front desk, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Regency Court Amenities
Regency Court features a library and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Climate control
- Pillowtop mattress
Regency Court Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 19 per adult (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 19 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.