Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room - Room Only
- 1 king
- 2 twin
- 1 king
- 2 twin
Luxurious and historic London hotel built in 1837
Close to Bond Street
This historic London hotel is within a block of Bond Street shopping. Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus are one kilometer away.
Built in 1837, Brown's Hotel has hosted visiting dignitaries, Queen Victoria, Winston Churchill, and writers such as Agatha Christie and Rudyard Kipling.
Guestrooms and suites at Brown's Hotel feature minibars and bathrobes, turndown service, iPod® docking stations, free WiFi, and Egyptian-cotton linens.
Rudyard Kipling wrote The Jungle Book while staying at Brown's Hotel. Agatha Christie wrote At Bertram's Hotel in the Brown's Hotel English Tea Room. Since the hotel opened in 1837, Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt have visited, as have Queen Victoria and Winston Churchill.
This London hotel is composed of connected Georgian townhouses. The hotel includes a 24-hour fitness center and a full-service health spa. The Spa has 3 treatment rooms and offers facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and massages with advanced reservations. The HIX Mayfair offers fine dining, and The Donovan Bar serves a range of house cocktails. 6 meeting rooms provide 246 square meters (2,729 square feet) of event space, with audiovisual equipment and catering available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A high-speed Internet connection is available for a surcharge.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2729
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 246
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Express check-out
- Beauty services
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1837
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
HIX Mayfair - Fine dining, offering British dishes and other offerings with fish and shellfish, made with locally sourced ingredients. Breakfast, lunch, pre-theatre, and dinner served; prix fixe options available.
The Donovan Bar - Menu includes a wide range of house cocktails and signature drinks. Namesake is British photographer Terence Donovan, whose black and white prints adorn the walls.
English Tea Room - Traditional afternoon tea offered daily. 17 tea blends available, as well as finger sandwiches, pastries, and cakes.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
The fitness center at Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel is open 24 hours a day.
The Spa offers massage, facials, and body treatments. Three treatment rooms offer private showers and heated treatment beds.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 24.50 and GBP 31.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 3.00 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 75.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.