Availability: Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxurious and historic London hotel built in 1837
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Close to Bond Street
This historic London hotel is within a block of Bond Street shopping. Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus are one kilometer away.
Built in 1837, Brown's Hotel has hosted visiting dignitaries, Queen Victoria, Winston Churchill, and writers such as Agatha Christie and Rudyard Kipling.
Guestrooms and suites at Brown's Hotel feature minibars and bathrobes, turndown service, iPod® docking stations, free WiFi, and Egyptian-cotton linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel Amenities
Rudyard Kipling wrote The Jungle Book while staying at Brown's Hotel. Agatha Christie wrote At Bertram's Hotel in the Brown's Hotel English Tea Room. Since the hotel opened in 1837, Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt have visited, as have Queen Victoria and Winston Churchill.
This London hotel is composed of connected Georgian townhouses. The hotel includes a 24-hour fitness center and a full-service health spa. The Spa has 3 treatment rooms and offers facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and massages with advanced reservations. The HIX Mayfair offers fine dining, and The Donovan Bar serves a range of house cocktails. 6 meeting rooms provide 246 square meters (2,729 square feet) of event space, with audiovisual equipment and catering available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A high-speed Internet connection is available for a surcharge.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 246
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2729
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1837
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
HIX Mayfair - Fine dining, offering British dishes and other offerings with fish and shellfish, made with locally sourced ingredients. Breakfast, lunch, pre-theatre, and dinner served; prix fixe options available.
The Donovan Bar - Menu includes a wide range of house cocktails and signature drinks. Namesake is British photographer Terence Donovan, whose black and white prints adorn the walls.
English Tea Room - Traditional afternoon tea offered daily. 17 tea blends available, as well as finger sandwiches, pastries, and cakes.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
The fitness center at Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel is open 24 hours a day.
The Spa offers massage, facials, and body treatments. Three treatment rooms offer private showers and heated treatment beds.
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 24.50 and GBP 31.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 75.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.