Availability: Royal Garden Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Garden Area
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Contemporary London hotel with views over Kensington
Near Hyde Park
1960s-built London hotel located on bustling Kensington High Street, 55 yards from Kensington Palace and Gardens and Hyde Park.
Royal Garden Hotel's guests can choose to dine on British or Chinese cuisine at one of 2 restaurants or enjoy drinks at 3 bars.
Understated decor with bright accents defines the guestrooms; all include high-speed Internet access, DVD/CD players, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 January 2014 to 15 March 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
Royal Garden Hotel Amenities
At Royal Garden Hotel, The Soma Centre is a holistic health center where guests work out in yoga, Pilates, kickboxing and aerobics classes. Personal trainers are available on request, in addition to a spa offering beauty treatments, massage, and male and female saunas.
The Connoisseur Casino is located beside the Royal Garden Hotel and is open daily until the early hours. Games played include American Roulette, Blackjack, Three Card Poker, Progressive Casino Stud Poker, Automated Roulette and Jackpot Machines. ID is required on the first visit; children 17 years old and younger are not allowed in the casino.
Modern conference and banqueting facilities are complemented by a 24-hour business center. Here guests can make use of the wireless Internet, PC with Office applications, high-speed laser printing, color photocopying, document binding and lamination, fax, VHS video recorders, and DVD players; stationery and computer media are available for purchase.
The car park beneath the Royal Garden Hotel is not operated by the hotel but is available to residents (surcharge). Valet parking is also available (surcharge).
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- City view
- Garden view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Park Terrace Restaurant and Bar - Breakfast includes classic full English, American waffles, Chinese congee, and buffet selections. Lunch and dinner menus include international staples (pastas, salads, burgers, and grills) and British dishes featuring seasonal produce, including English asparagus, new season lamb at Easter, scallops from Weymouth, and wild mushrooms from the New Forest; beef comes from the Buccleuch Estate in Scotland.
Park Terrace Cafe and Bar - Afternoon tea is served in the café, with views of Kensington Gardens; silver platters of sandwiches, scones and pastries, and classic English leaf teas are on offer. A snack menu is also available, featuring sandwiches and wraps.
Min Jiang Restaurant - Authentic Chinese cuisine. Located on tenth floor of hotel with prime views of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
Bertie's Bar - Traditional Victorian-style venue located on the mezzanine level overlooking the lobby and has low lighting, deep armchairs and dark wood panelling. Bar snacks are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Royal Garden Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests requiring a wheelchair accessible room should book a minimum of 1 week in advance. Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Carte Blanche Carte Blanche, Diners Club Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.