Book your room at Rydges Kensington London
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Executive Double Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Executive Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- 1 single
4-star boutique hotel in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea
In historical district
This hotel is located in London (Cromwell Road), close to London Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Earl's Court Exhibition Centre. Also nearby are Kensington Palace and Kensington Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Rydges Kensington London features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a conference center and a bar/lounge.
In addition to LCD televisions with free view channels, guestrooms include minibars, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrorInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Kensington London
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Rydges Kensington London is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Year Built 1789
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Eat and drink
The Jam Cupboard - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The Fine Print for Rydges Kensington London
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night