Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Double Beds
- One Queen Bed
Offering large rooms and a unique tropical garden with an indoor pool
At Heathrow Airport
Sheraton Skyline is minutes from Heathrow Airport and its connections into Central London via the Heathrow Hoppa bus. The hotel has long and short stay parking options with room and parking deals.
Facilities and service
The hotel’s Sky Garden is a unique space, with palm trees and an indoor pool. The sports bar and 24-hour fitness centre are popular features and the excellent service levels ensure that all guests feel at home.
Largest rooms in the area
Largest rooms in the area.
Located minutes from Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Hoppa Bus service, the Sheraton Skyline Hotel benefits from the airport’s quick and easy connections into Central London.
The hotel’s 350 spacious, contemporary and sound-proofed bedrooms, the largest in the Heathrow area all feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. Our Sheraton Club Rooms include access to the Club Lounge with complimentary Internet access, daily breakfast and more. WiFi is fully complimentary in the hotel lobby allowing guests to connect with loved ones back at home and keep in touch with what matters most.
The Sky Garden, located under a vast glass roof in the heart of the hotel, is a social space featuring a heated swimming pool and the Sky Bar, which is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail before dinner. The Sports Bar & Grill offers a huge variety of pub foods and international comfort food, bringing together new friends in a relaxed setting. Sheraton Skyline is also pleased to provide their guests with a full Starbucks outlet, ideal for grabbing a coffee on their way out to the airport.
Sheraton Skyline’s large family rooms and the hotel’s indoor pool provide the ideal place for families to create memories when visiting the nearby theme parks of Legoland and Thorpe Park and the historical landmarks of Windsor Castle and Hampton Court. The 24-hour Sheraton Fitness Centre, powered by Core Performance allows guests to work out at whatever time suits their schedule.
Sheraton Skyline has a strong reputation both locally and globally, and the hotel’s service levels ensure that guests return time after time. No matter what your reason for visiting Heathrow, the hotel offers a genuine welcome and makes everyone feel at home.
- Tour assistance
- Technology support staff
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Year Built 1971
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16146
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Pay movies
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Signature bedding
The Sports Bar & Grill serves some great pub food and international comfort foods at reasonable prices. Here you will find lunch and dinner, as well as a great place to enjoy a pint.
In amongst the palm trees and tropical plants of the Sky Garden, by the heated pool, guests will find the Sky Bar the perfect place for a pre-dinner cocktail.
Last, but not least, Sheraton Skyline Hotel is proud to include Starbucks amongst its outlets. Starbucks is open from early until late every day, and is the perfect place to enjoy a coffee in a quiet spot or grab one to-go on your way in or out of the hotel.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 12
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.