Book your room at St James's Hotel & Club
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star Art Deco hotel in London (Mayfair - Marylebone) near Buckingham Palace
This luxury hotel is located in London (Mayfair - Marylebone), close to Spencer House, Buckingham Palace, and Trafalgar Square. Also nearby are The Mall and Piccadilly Circus.
In addition to a restaurant, St James's Hotel & Club features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
St James's Hotel & Club
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
St James's Hotel & Club is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Seven Park Place - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Williams Bar and Bistro - This restaurant serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- All citizens of United Kingdom will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: GBP 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.00 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.