Availability: St James's Hotel & Club
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
5-star Art Deco hotel in London (Mayfair - Marylebone) near Buckingham Palace
This luxury hotel is located in London (Mayfair - Marylebone), close to Spencer House, Buckingham Palace, and Trafalgar Square. Also nearby are The Mall and Piccadilly Circus.
In addition to a restaurant, St James's Hotel & Club features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
St James's Hotel & Club Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
St James's Hotel & Club is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Video library
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
Seven Park Place - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Williams Bar and Bistro - This restaurant serves light fare, appetizers, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
St James's Hotel & Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, Diners Club Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of United Kingdom will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.