Availability: The Abbey Court Notting Hill
Hotel in London (Notting Hill) near Kensington Palace
This hotel is located in London (Notting Hill), close to Kensington Palace, Portobello Road Market, and Royal Albert Hall. Also nearby are Imperial College London and Selfridges.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Abbey Court Notting Hill provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and spa services.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Abbey Court Notting Hill Amenities
The Abbey Court Notting Hill features spa services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
The Abbey Court Notting Hill is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1850
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Jetted bathtub
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Abbey Court Notting Hill Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests arriving outside normal reception hours should contact the property prior to arrival on the telephone number listed on the confirmation form.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)