Book your room at The Beauchamp
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly London hotel in Bloomsbury, walk to Russell Square
Located in the center of London, this family-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Russell Square, The British Museum, and University of London. King's College London and Trafalgar Square are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and concierge services are onsite.
All 47 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests.
The Beauchamp is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The Beauchamp has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.