Availability: The Beauchamp
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly hotel in London (Bloomsbury) near Russell Square
Located in the heart of London, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, and The British Museum. Also nearby are Covent Garden Market and Tottenham Court Road.
In addition to a restaurant, The Beauchamp features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Beauchamp Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
The Beauchamp is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2008
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The Beauchamp has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- In-room accessibility
The Beauchamp Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 23.6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.