Book your room at The Buckingham
Executive Studio, 1 King Bed
4-star hotel in London (Bloomsbury) near Russell Square
This hotel is located in London (Bloomsbury), close to Bloomsbury Square, Russell Square, and The British Museum. Also nearby are Royal Opera House and Covent Garden.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Buckingham provides 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Buckingham features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This London hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limo/town car service and tour assistance can be provided. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
The Fine Print for The Buckingham
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 23.25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.