Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room - Non Refundable
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non Refundable
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable
Oasis of calm in bustling Mayfair and Picadilly
In heart of Piccadilly
This contemporary hotel is located on Jermyn Street, St James, in the heart of Piccadilly. The Theatreland district, Leicester Square, and Mayfair are 700 metres away.
Petrichor restaurant offers modern British dishes for breakfast, as well as informal a la carte lunch and dinner menus with seasonal and regional produce.
Views of London
All 230 guestrooms offer views of London and feature elegant furnishings, flat-panel televisions with premium satellite channels, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and bathrooms furnished by Villeroy & Boch.
The Cavendish London's cocktail bar next to the lobby provides a space for guests to unwind, with leather couches, tables and chairs. Teas and coffees are served in the lounge area adjacent to the restaurant, Petrichor, which is decorated with modern art pieces, and has a piano for guests to play at leisure.
Guests can consult staff at the concierge desk for information on shopping, sightseeing and latest hot spots in town. Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel's public areas. Secure underground valet parking is available on site (surcharge).
Five air-conditioned meeting rooms are available for hire, including a large boardroom which seats up to 80 people. All feature natural lighting, wireless Internet access, audio-visual equipment and blackout facilities.
The Cavendish London is a smoke-free property. Please note: Pets are not allowed.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 14
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Medical assistance available
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathroom phone
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Petrichor - The restaurant serves contemporary British cuisine and traditional favourites with modern European influences. The menu changes monthly and features seasonal and regional produce. Full British breakfast along with informal a la carte lunch and dinner menus. The elevated dining room overlooks Jermyn Street and St. James and Piccadilly London.
Lobby Bar - Extensive list of drinks and grazing menu served in a chic setting.
Lounge - Hot and cold snacks, fresh coffee, specialty teas, and other drinks served in a cosy setting.
Hyde Park is 700 metres from the hotel. This huge expanse of green space offers horse riding, jogging and cycling tracks, as well as the famous Serpentine boating lake. The hotel also provides discounted access to a fitness centre 300 metres away in Piccadilly Circus, for £10 per guest per day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night (for stays between 21 January - 31 December)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.