Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Family Triple Room
Standard Single Room
Townhouse London hotel with restaurant
Near Earl's Court
Once a row of 19th-century townhouses, this charming London hotel is a quarter-mile from the Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, and a half-mile from South Kensington's museums.
Restaurant and bar
The Enterprise Hotel offers a restaurant serving continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as an atmospheric bar, a 24-hour front desk, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and business services.
The Enterprise Hotel's 110 guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), direct-dial phones with voice mail, TVs with premium satellite channels, and tea and coffee facilities.
Located in the London city center near the shopping of Kensington High Street, The Enterprise Hotel is a 4-story building, featuring a columned, Victorian-style façade and a lobby that contains a baby grand piano and chrome-trimmed chairs.
The onsite 15/25 Restaurant serves contemporary Indian cuisine. A continental breakfast is served daily (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). 2 meeting/conference rooms and banquet facilities, with business services and event catering, are also available.
Parking is available nearby; limo/towncar service is available to guests with 72-hour advance notice.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
15/25 Restaurant - Asian fine dining. À la carte menu of contemporary Indian cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
15/25 Bar - Cocktails and bar snacks.
Earls Banquet Hall - Banquet facility for private events.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Safe fee: GBP 5 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.