Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (Delightful Queen)
- 1 queen
Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (Delightful King or Twin)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Double Occupancy
Family-owned London hotel adjacent to Buckingham Palace
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Adjacent to Buckingham Palace, this Edwardian hotel is in London's Belgravia district, in the historical city center of London. The Royal Parks, West End, theatre and shopping districts are within walking distance. Victoria Station is 3 blocks away.
The family-owned Goring opened in 1910 and features a veranda and private gardens. Traditional English cuisine is served in the restaurant while light fare and afternoon tea are served in the lounge.
Satellite TV, Internet
Individually decorated guestrooms at The Goring feature marble bathrooms, high-speed Internet access, and satellite television along with air conditioning, direct-dial multi-line phones, and safes.
Opened in 1910 and run by four generations of the Goring family, this Edwardian hotel has an elegant dining room, lounge, and bar. The terrace and veranda overlook the hotel's private gardens. Guests enjoy complimentary access to Victoria's LA Fitness Club with pool, sauna, and gym.
The 5-star hotel has a 24-hour concierge and 24-hour computer room with Internet access and printer. The Children's Programme includes welcome gifts, activities, and a bedtime story library. The 4 private dining rooms and gardens can be reserved for meetings and events.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Secretarial services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1910
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Multi-line phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Individually decorated
- City view
- Garden view
The Dining Room - Traditional English fare is served in an elegant alabaster room with leather chairs and Swarovski crystal chandeliers. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Veranda - Al fresco dining is available during summer months. Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
The Lounge Bar - Light fare is served along with an extensive list of cocktails and wines from the hotel's cellars. Traditional Afternoon Tea is served daily in the lounge and on the terrace.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The Goring is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.