Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Single Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Double Bed
Victorian hotel in London (Bloomsbury) near Russell Square
This hotel is located in London (Bloomsbury), close to Bloomsbury Square, Russell Square, and The British Museum. Also nearby are Royal Opera House and Covent Garden.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Lancaster provides complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and separate sitting areas.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to secretarial services, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Concierge services and tour assistance can be provided.
The Lancaster is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night