Book your room at The Landmark London
Executive Family Room
Palatial Victoriana with atrium in Marylebone
Near Regent's Park
Occupying an entire block in stylish Marylebone, the Landmark is four blocks from Regent's Park; an adjacent underground/train station provides a link to the rest of London.
The Landmark London has a Spa and Health Club offering luxury beauty treatments, a 15-metre indoor pool, spa tub, and gym; the Winter Garden is set in a vast, glass-enclosed atrium.
This six-story hotel has 300 spacious guestrooms with high-speed Internet access, luxury amenities, street or atrium views, twice-daily housekeeping, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Landmark London
- The Overview
Located adjacent to the Marylebone underground/train station, The Landmark London is a convenient base for exploring London.
In addition to the large winter garden, the Landmark London features a spa and health club with a 15-metre indoor swimming pool, gym, steam rooms and a poolside sanarium. The spa offers a wide range of body and facial treatments. The hotel offers a business center with high-speed Internet access, a gift shop, and a hair and beauty salon.
Please note that an entry fee applies for the spa and health club, and that the club operates seasonally restricted hours for children.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Medical assistance available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Number of floors - 6
- Secretarial services
- Hair salon
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Translation services
- Valet parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Year Built 1899
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Winter Garden - Set in the heart of the hotel under a 8-storey glass atrium with towering palm trees, the Winter Garden offers a wide range of contemporary British cuisine, accompanied by a diverse wine list as well as one of London’s most popular Afternoon Tea and Champagne Brunch. Live entertainment is provided throughout the day. Open every day for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
twotwentytwo bar and restaurant - With light wood-panelled walls and opulent chandeliers, twotwentytwo is a chic and cozy setting ideal for lunches, dinners or cocktails. Serving a modern European menu. Open Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.
Mirror Bar - Sumptuous bar finished with a selection of decorative mirrors. Serving delicious cocktails, the best champagnes and some of the finest cognac available. To complement these fond tipples, guests can also treat themselves to some delicious canapés to share. Closed on Mondays.
- Mind and Body
At The Landmark Spa & Health Club you’ll be suspended in pure tranquillity, where muscle tension and the mind’s concerns simply melt away allowing you to emerge refreshed, balanced and energised. You can choose from a full range of exceptional treatments; massages and body care therapies, which include full-body, neck and shoulder relief, hot stone, deep tissue and reflexology. ESPA spa products are developed from sourcing ingredients of the finest plant extracts and oils, all of which are ethically sourced from around the world. Whilst our certified organic VOYA range offers hand-harvested seaweed in it’s purest of forms, delighting and purifying the body. You can firm and tone your entire body with the enriching natural elements of our skincare aromatherapies.
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 10 PM.
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 AM - 9 PM.
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 10 AM and 4 PM - 5 PM.
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 AM - 10 AM and 6:30 PM - 9 PM.
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for The Landmark London
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 25 and GBP 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.