Book your room at The Regency Hotel
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive Twin Room (Queensgate)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Double Room (Queensgate)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Triple Room (Queensgate)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests
DuplexMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Historic London hotel in the heart of Kensington
Attractive Regency-style building in upscale Kensington, less than 1 mile from London's museum district, Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, and the Royal Albert Hall.
Health club, steam room
The Regency Hotel features a 24-hour business center. After a after a day's work or sightseeing, relax and recharge in the multi-gym and steam room.
LCD satellite television
Guestrooms offer contemporary style with memory foam mattresses, LCD TV with satellite channels, wired and wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Regency Hotel
At your hotel
The Regency Hotel's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and conference facilities.
The hotel's multi-gym, available to all guests for a surcharge, features a steam bath. The Pavilion Restaurant serves lunch and dinner on weekdays, and breakfast and dinner on weekends. Traditional afternoon tea service is offered at the Pavilion Terrace. This property is smoke-free.
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 5.00 GBP per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Memory foam mattress
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Pavilion Restaurant - The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday and breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. The menu comprises traditional English and international dishes, including vegetarian dishes.
Pavilion Terrace - Offers traditional afternoon English tea service, coffee, and light snacks.
Pavilion Cocktail Bar - Open daily from 11 AM to 1 AM, the bar is situated on the lower ground floor of the hotel, near to the restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in casual surroundings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The fine print for The Regency Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, American Express American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.