Availability: The Regency Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Club Double Room
Club Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Executive Double Room (Queensgate)
Executive Twin Room (Queensgate)
- One Twin Bed
Historic London hotel in the heart of Kensington
Attractive Regency-style building in upscale Kensington, less than 1 mile from London's museum district, Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, and the Royal Albert Hall.
Health club, steam room
The Regency Hotel features a 24-hour business center. After a after a day's work or sightseeing, relax and recharge in the multi-gym and steam room.
LCD satellite television
Guestrooms offer contemporary style with memory foam mattresses, LCD TV with satellite channels, wired and wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Regency Hotel Amenities
The Regency Hotel's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and conference facilities.
The hotel's multi-gym, available to all guests for a surcharge, features a steam bath. The Pavilion Restaurant serves lunch and dinner on weekdays, and breakfast and dinner on weekends. Traditional afternoon tea service is offered at the Pavilion Terrace. A round-trip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge. This property is smoke-free.
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Pavilion Restaurant - The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday and breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. The menu comprises traditional English and international dishes, including vegetarian dishes.
Pavilion Terrace - Offers traditional afternoon English tea service, coffee, and light snacks.
Pavilion Cocktail Bar - Open daily from 11 AM to 1 AM, the bar is situated on the lower ground floor of the hotel, near to the restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in casual surroundings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The Regency Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, American Express American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.