Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Contemporary London hotel near Bond Street
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Set in the lively Bond Street shopping area, this luxury hotel is one block from Savile Row, three blocks from Piccadilly Circus, and two kilometres from Buckingham Palace.
Built in 1955, this seven-story hotel offers a fine-dining restaurant, a fitness center, and a pre-arranged shopping discount with a variety of local Bond Street shops.
Westbury Mayfair Hotel's 246 guestrooms have individual design, soft contemporary furnishings, and modern decor in soft colours; high-speed Internet access is available.
Less than 1 half-block from Bond Street, Westbury Mayfair Hotel has an arranged discount for guests with a variety of local shops. Climate-controlled throughout, the hotel features 24-hour room service, a fitness center, and currency exchange. Wired, wireless and dial-up Internet access is available thoughout the hotel for a fee. An airport shuttle is available 24-hours a day for a fee. Guest must request it 72 hours in advance.
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (24 hours)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 246
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1955
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Designer toiletries
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Trouser press
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
Alyn Williams at The Westbury – Formerly the Artisan, the restaurant had a major renovation and reopened under the name of the talented chef who had worked with Gordon Ramsey. Offering London’s best dishes, the fine-dining Alyn Williams at the Westbury has 45 seats.
The Gallery Restaurant – Breakfast is served from 7 AM to 11 AM everyday. This is a private members restaurant for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday and includes the club directly below. The South of France, French Rivera and Northern Italy provide the inspiration for the cuisine. Lunch is available from noon to 2 PM, dinner from 8 PM to midnight. The Gallery seats 96.
Tsukiji Sushi Restaurant – Japanese cuisine is offered with ingredients from Spain, Canada and Japan used to make the innovative sushi and sashimi. Chef Show Choong creates traditional dishes with organic ingredients. The restaurant seats 20. It is open from noon to 10:30 PM and closed Sundays.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night