Book your room at Travelodge Derry
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel in Londonderry (Bogside) near Diamond
Located in the heart of Londonderry, this hotel is within walking distance of The Peoples Gallery, Diamond, and Tower Museum. Also nearby are Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial and Derry City Walls.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Travelodge Derry provides a coffee shop/café, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a computer station.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Travelodge Derry is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (5.00 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.