Availability: Ravel Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
PenthouseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive Double Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Long Island City hotel near Midtown Manhattan
Across from Midtown
This Long Island City hotel is across from Midtown Manhattan, 1.5 miles from Rockefeller Center, NBC Studio, and the GE Building.
Ravel Hotel amenities include a rooftop Asian bistro restaurant/lounge, free secure outdoor parking, and complimentary shuttles to local restaurants and public transportation.
HDTVs, plush beds
Ravel Hotel guestrooms offer beds with 400-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, triple sheeting, and pillowtop mattresses, and 32-inch plasma televisions with satellite service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ravel Hotel Amenities
Ravel Hotel is in Long Island City, between the Ed Koch Queensborough Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Rockefeller Center and the NBC Studios are located within 1.5 miles.
Shuttles take guests to Bloomingdale's, area restaurants, airports and train stations (surcharge, advance notice required). Other hotel amenities include a computer station, complimentary wireless internet and bike rentals.
Atop the Ravel Hotel is Penthouse808 Asian Bistro & Lounge which is open for breakfast and dinner service daily. The lounge is open every Friday and Saturdays evening. Penthouse808 is climate controlled with a retractable glass roof and panoramic skyline views of New York City.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Overlooking Queensboro Bridge and the Manhattan skyline, the rooftop Penthouse808 serves pan Asian fare, wine, and cocktails. Outdoor seating and private dining are available, and live DJ music is featured on Friday and Saturday nights. A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Ravel Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).