Availability: Gems At Paradise Resort
Family fun at the shore
This Clarence Town hotel is located in the historical district, set on a private beach a short distance from Clarence Town Marina and St. Paul's Church. Area attractions also include Dean's Blue Hole.
At Gems At Paradise Resort, hit the private beach where you can enjoy kayaking, then dine onsite at Meal plans.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gems At Paradise Resort Amenities
This Clarence Town hotel has its very own private beach. Gems At Paradise Resort features a library, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach hotel also offers express check-out and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- On private beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Meal plans - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
Gems At Paradise Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.