Book your room at Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Long Island hotel on an 18-hole golf course
Central Long Island New York hotel
From Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club you can tour area wineries, visit the Mitchell Athletic Complex and the world-famous Hamptons, kick back on Jones Beach or Fire Island, or spend the day in NYC.
Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club offers an 18-hole golf course, swimming pools, and courts for tennis, basketball, and volleyball, along with 17,000 of meeting space, and the Nu Restaurant and Lounge.
The 358 guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club offer contemporary décor and lavish amenities, pillowtop mattresses and signature bedding, 32-inch cable TV with movie channels, iPod docking station, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club
- The Overview
This 10-story hotel's location provides easy on/off access to the Long Island Expressway. A complimentary shuttle takes guests to and from Islip/MacArthur Airport and Ronkonkoma Train Station, both 5 miles away. A complimentary shuttle to shopping is also available.
Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club has an 18-hole championship golf course (par 71) and driving range. Lessons are available from a private, on-site PGA golf staff and a pro shop sells necessities including apparel, shoes, and equipment. All golf carts feature global positioning capabilities. Club rental is also available.
Other amenities include a fitness room which has stair machines, treadmills, recumbent bikes, weight equipment, and large windows that overlook the indoor lap pool. An outdoor pool has an adjacent sundeck with a spa tub. Also on site are tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts, and a softball field. Laundry facilities are available.
The hotel has 17 meeting and conference rooms providing 17,000 square feet of meeting/event space, including a 500-square-foot meeting room and a 9,700-square-foot ballroom that seats 1,000. A 24-hour business center, event catering, A/V equipment, and both wired and wireless Internet access are available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 358
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Breakfast available (surcharge) hot and cold buffet
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Free guest parking during stay
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- The Eats
Atrium Lounge - Open from midday to late at night, the Atrium Lounge is a casual place for light fare and cocktails. Located on the 2nd floor, it offers views of the hotel grounds and golf course.
The Terrace - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, The Terrace restaurant specializes in Continental and fresh Atlantic Coast cuisine. The dining room has a view of the landscaped grounds.
Nu Restaurant and Lounge - A sophisticated, upscale bistro open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
- Out and About
Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club has an 18-hole, par-71 championship golf course designed by Steven Cay, as well as a driving range. Golf lessons are available.
The hotel has a fitness room which includes stair-climbers, treadmills, recumbent bikes, weight equipment, and large windows that look out at the indoor lap pool. The outdoor pool has an adjacent sundeck with a spa tub. For a bit of competition, guests can enjoy tennis, basketball, softball, and volleyball on-site. Tennis lessons are available.
The Lake Ronkonkoma Beach Recreational Center is 3 miles away and has a variety of sporting and recreational facilities, including sunbathing areas, basketball courts, and hiking trails. Jones Beach is 12 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Mind and Body
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency Long Island at Wind Watch Golf Club
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 20 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 (for 20 hours, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Advance Purchase Promotion
Book a stay at least 7 days prior to travel in an "Advance Purchase" rate category starting January 16, 2011, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- 15% discount off of the room rate (reflected in the rate paid at time of booking)