Availability: Stella Maris Resort Club
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Cottage, 1 Bedroom
Waterfront resort with outdoor tennis courts
On its own private sand beach, this resort is in Stella Maris, within the vicinity of Cape Santa Maria. Regional attractions also include Columbus Point Monument.
At Stella Maris Resort Club, hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Clubhouse.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 1 September and 7 October.
Stella Maris Resort Club Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the sand beach. For a free ride to the surf and sand, catch the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like complimentary cabanas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Stella Maris Resort Club with activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and table tennis.
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers outdoor tennis courts and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- On private beach
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Television in lobby
- Video library
- Picnic area
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Marina on site
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a marina, and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Stella Maris Resort Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.