Book your room at Andaz West Hollywood
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Advance Purchase..
Andaz, Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase..
Andaz, 2 Queen Beds, View - Advance Purchase..
Andaz, 1 King Bed, View - Advance Purchase..
Completely renovated with rooftop pool and ballroom
With the Hollywood Hills as the backdrop, Andaz West Hollywood - A Hyatt Hotel is on the Sunset Strip near popular nightclubs and restaurants, a short distance from Beverly Hills and Hollywood.
Often used as a film location, Andaz West Hollywood features an outdoor rooftop pool and sundeck with panoramic city views, a fitness center, and a restaurant and bar.
Rooms at Andaz West Hollywood - A Hyatt Hotel provide views of Los Angeles, Hollywood Hills, or Sunset Strip. Beds feature luxury Frette Italian linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Andaz West Hollywood
- At your hotel
Andaz West Hollywood - A Hyatt Hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The property provides room service during limited hours. In addition to an outdoor pool, Andaz West Hollywood - A Hyatt Hotel provides a health club and a fitness facility. This romantic property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Meeting facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. The hotel also offers multilingual staff and business services. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
The Hollywood Hills lie behind the Andaz West Hollywood - A Hyatt hotel and the Sunset Strip is at the front door, with nightclubs and restaurants within several blocks.
On the rooftop are a ballroom and a year-round outdoor pool with a sun terrace and panoramic city views. In the 24-hour fitness center, cardio machines have individual TVs.
RH restaurant offers locally grown food while the bar features a wine wall showcasing selections from small California vineyards. Room service is available during limited hours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
RH - Open kitchen serving locally grown organic foods. Individual and shared plates.
Bar - Features a wine wall with releases from California's small vineyards.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
A year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace with panoramic city views are located on the roof. Guests can lounge beneath pool umbrellas or complimentary cabanas. A complimentary fitness center, available 24 hours a day, includes cardio machines with individual TVs.
Santa Monica beach, 10 miles (16 kilometers) from the hotel, offers numerous water sports. Among the many area golf courses is Rancho Park Golf Course, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, with a 2-tiered driving range and an executive course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
At the Andaz West Hollywood’s spa guests can have a wide choice of massages and treatments including the Reiki energy healing session, or the Rock n Roll massage.
Advanced reservation is required for spa treatments and massages.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Andaz West Hollywood
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.