Book your room at Comfort Inn near Old Town Pasadena - Eagle Rock
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
Los Angeles eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Occidental College, Alex Theatre, and Americana at Brand. Local attractions also include Glendale Centre Theatre and Glendale Galleria.
Recreational amenities at Comfort Inn near Old Town Pasadena - Eagle Rock include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn near Old Town Pasadena - Eagle Rock
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Comfort Inn near Old Town Pasadena - Eagle Rock provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Comfort Inn near Old Town Pasadena - Eagle Rock has designated areas for smoking.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Free on-street parking
- Year Built 1984
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free on-street parking
- The Room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- The Eats
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Comfort Inn near Old Town Pasadena - Eagle Rock
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.