Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Hacienda Heights eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Puente Hills Mall, Hsi Lai Temple, and La Puente City Hall. Local attractions also include Babe Zaharias Golf Course and La Puente City Park.
At Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,495
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.