Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
Two Queen Beds, Roll In Shower
One King Bed, Garden View
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
Two Queen Beds
Two Queen Beds, Garden View
One King Bed Accessible with Tub
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
One King Bed
Suite, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Deluxe Suite, One King Bed
Suite, One King Bed, Garden View
Rooftop garden in L.A.'s Little Tokyo district
Near Union Station
This 21-story downtown hotel is 5 blocks from Union Station, and 2 miles from Staples Center, the LA Convention Center, Nokia Theater, and the Financial and Fashion Districts. LA Live and the Grammy Museum are 2 miles away, and Dodger Stadium is 3 miles away.
Located on a third-story terrace, the half-acre Kyoto Gardens at the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown has waterfalls, ponds, and a skyline view of Downtown LA.
DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown's business-friendly guestrooms provide work desks, multi-line phones, in-room safes, 42-inch LCD TVs with ESPN and HBO, free WiFi, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown Amenities
Adjacent to the Weller Court Shopping Center, this Los Angeles hotel is three blocks from the Civic Center and two miles from the Los Angeles Convention Center. On-site meeting and event space accommodates 500 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed wireless Internet access available (surcharge). A business center provides high-speed Internet access, faxing, copying, and printing services (surcharge). Airport and area shuttles and luggage storage are available. This property is wheelchair-accessible.
The half-acre Kyoto Gardens at DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown is a quiet hideaway with flowering plants, landscaped rocks, waterfalls, ponds, and city views. A full service 24-hour fitness room features Life Fitness cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 434
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 21
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Justice Urban Tavern - This bright, lobby-level restaurant serves à la carte American cuisine and DoubleTree's Wake Up Breakfast.
Rendezvous Lounge - This casual lobby bar serves cocktails, wine, beer, coffee, tea, and appetizers. Open from mid-afternoon until late evening, with daily happy-hour specials.
The 24-hour fitness room has stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
One mile from the hotel, the Ketchum Downtown YMCA offers daily guest passes (surcharge). In addition to weights and cardio equipment, the facility has tennis, racquetball, and squash courts; an indoor lap pool and jogging track; group exercise classes; and basketball and volleyball courts. There are several public golf courses within 12 miles of the hotel, including the 18-hole course and driving range at Whittier Narrows, 11.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Rollaway beds are based on availability at check in. For more information, contact details for the hotel can be found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.