Availability: Elan Hotel Los Angeles
Modern LA sophistication 1 block from Beverly Center
This ultra-modern boutique hotel is 1 block from Beverly Center shopping and 1 mile from Sunset Strip, Museum Row, and the Grove and Farmers Market. Rodeo Drive is 2 miles away.
Wine and cheese
The 49-room Elan Hotel Los Angeles offers a business center, wireless Internet access throughout, and complimentary Continental breakfasts and weekday wine-and-cheese receptions.
Guestroom beds feature pillowtop mattresses, down comforters (bedspreads), and 400-thread-count linens. Bathrooms include robes and premium Lather products. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Elan Hotel Los Angeles Amenities
Elan Hotel Los Angeles offers a convenient location one block from the Beverly Center, four blocks from the café and boutiques of fashionable Robertson Boulevard, and a mile from The Grove and Farmers Market.
This Los Angeles hotel serves a complimentary Continental breakfast daily and hosts weekday wine-and-cheese receptions. The business center/conference room offers a computer with complimentary high-speed Internet access. Other amenities include room service from a nearby restaurant; massage and spa treatments (by appointment, at extra charge); and a small, outdoor terrace. Secure self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges).
The hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
The hotel serves a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning, including fresh bagels, pastries, fruit, juices, and coffee.
Elan Hotel Los Angeles hosts a complimentary wine-and-cheese reception weekdays.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but numerous dining choices are nearby.
Pane e Vino
Grand Lux Café
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Elan Hotel Los Angeles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.