Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ocean View
Art Deco splendor blocks from Santa Monica Beach
Close to beach, pier
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this 1933 hotel is across from Palisades Park, 2 blocks from the beach, pedestrian Third Street Promenade, and famed Santa Monica Pier.
The Georgian Hotel retains original architectural features and offers a heated, ocean-view veranda and an Art Deco lobby bar; wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout.
The 84 Georgian Hotel guestrooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, TV with pay movies and video games, minibars, in-room safes, bathrobes, and city or ocean views.
Situated across from Santa Monica's Palisades Park and overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this entirely nonsmoking hotel offers a seaside location combined with splendid Art Deco style. Established in 1933, the refurbished property features many original architectural elements and period décor. Beach access, the Santa Monica Pier, and Third Street Promenade shops and restaurants are all within two blocks.
Public spaces include an ocean-view veranda, bar, and lounge area with a work station and high-speed Internet access (complimentary for the first 15 minutes). The entire Georgian Hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access.
Breakfast and lunch are served on the heated veranda. Complimentary wine and hors d' oeuvres are provided in the lobby at Wednesday evening manager's receptions (5 PM–6 PM. Hours subject to change).
Other amenities include a newly renovated fitness center with exclusive Precor Fitness equipment, luggage storage, express check-out, meeting space for up to 40 guests, and event space for up to 90 guests.
This is a smoke-free property and violators may be fined. The hotel also accepts pets for a fee.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 84
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1933
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Complimentary reception
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Speakeasy - This 90-seat banquet space is below the lobby level. Wood paneling, red drapes, red booths, white linens. Rented for events only.
The Veranda - Heated veranda overlooking the Los Angeles-area coastline. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy a newly launched Tapas Menu while sipping cocktails and watching the sunset.
Lobby Bar - In Art Deco lobby with ornamental fireplace, period décor, tables and chairs. Ocean and park views. Full bar. Open evenings daily.
Room service - Dinner room service is available from Ocean Avenue Seafood. A late-night menu is available after Ocean Avenue Seafood closes.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Dogs and cats up to 25 pounds are a $100 fee for every seven (7) days of consecutive stay.
Dogs & cats 26 to 50 pounds are a $150 fee for every seven (7) days of consecutive stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 3 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per week (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.