Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags
Please enter your travel dates.
One king bed evolution room
- 1 king
One king dlx evolution rm
- 1 king
Two Queen Beds, Accessible
- 2 queen
Two queen beds
- 2 queen
Family-friendly hotel in Valencia (Santa Clarita - Magic Mountain) near Six Flags Magic Mountain
This family-friendly hotel is located in Valencia (Santa Clarita - Magic Mountain), close to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Valencia Country Club. Area attractions also include Mountasia Family Fun Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1248 square feet (116 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 116
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1248
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Year Built 1989
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are 7 AM to midnight.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.