Book your room at Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles
Classic DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Two DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior suiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
PenthouseMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Classic KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary hotel in northern Los Angeles suburb
Shopping and Dining
Within walking distance to premier shopping including Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and dining choices such as The Cheesecake Factory, Arnie Morton's Steakhouse and BJ’s Brewery.
Discover activities, recreation and entertainment nearby including Malibu beaches, Getty Villa and Center, Regan library, Universal Studios, and Hollywood.
Guestrooms feature 37" Flat-Screen HDTV's, pillow-top mattresses, clock radios with MP3 docks. Hotel amenities include: Complimentary 24 hour access to our Fitness and Business centers with internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Business center
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Business facilities
Conveniently located within the Warner Center in Woodland Hills
Enjoy the warm, Southern-California climate of the West San Fernando Valley. With friendly hospitality and affordable accommodations to meet all your travel needs the Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel offers the top tier service that our guests have come to expect; our convenient location at the Warner Center offers access to all that Metropolitan Los Angeles has to offer. Guests will find shopping, restaurants, and businesses all within easy walking distance.
Hilton Woodland Hills, California Hotel Features:
• 326 spacious guestrooms and suites, with 37" LCD HDTV's and the Hilton Serenity Collection™
• Three Executive floors with upgraded amenities and private Concierge Lounge
• High-speed Internet offered in all 326 guestrooms (fee)
• Complimentary Fitness Center by Precor®, stay fit with our Cybex, treadmills with Satellite TV, ands bikes
• Complimentary Business Center, open 24-hours to meet the needs of our busy corporate guests
• Brasserie Restaurant offers a casual atmosphere to enjoy the fresh flavors of its California cuisine
• Fitzgerald's Lounge offers a perfect spot to relax and enjoy a beverage or snack
• Within walking distance are dining choices such as The Cheesecake Factory or Morton's Steakhouse
You will find our hotel in Woodland Hills, California is near major Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. The Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel is just off of the Ventura (101) Freeway within Warner Center in Woodland Hills, 25 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles, California. We are also close to neighboring communities like West Lake Village, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Thousand Oaks and Chatsworth.
Welcome to the Hilton Woodland Hills we look forward to serving you!
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 17,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 11.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 11.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
In the mood to celebrate or savor a great meal? Our Brasserie restaurant offers a casual atmosphere to try the fresh flavors of California cuisine. Or, come by Fitzgerald's Lounge for beverages and entertainment. And, next door, try the hearty meals and sweet treats at The Cheesecake Factory® or Arnie Morton's Steakhouse. Room service is also available for private dining.
Begin your day with your favorite coffee drink at the Brasserie - our smoke-free, Lobby-level restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Try the Chef's Special or the fresh Catch of the Day - you'll be treated to sumptuous California cuisine. The Brasserie's casual elegance is ideal for intimate dining and business or social gatherings.
Unwind and Relax in our comfortable living room setting in Fitzgerald's lounge. Appetizers and full menu available. Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
Enjoy the convenience of in-room dining with our extensive room service menu available 6:00am - midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton Woodland Hills we'll help you stay productive on the road. Energize your stay with our Hilton Fitness by Precor® facility. Each premium Precor treadmill, elliptical cross-trainer and bike includes its own TV screen so you can enjoy the entertainment of your choice while you work out. You'll also find Precor strength and flexibility equipment, plus mats with room to stretch. Hilton Fitness by Precor® the essentials you need to help keep you at your best.
We're scenically located in the heart of the West San Fernando Valley, just 25 miles north of downtown Los Angeles.
Award-winning golf courses including Lost Canyons, Rustic Canyons, and Woodley Lakes, are less than 17 miles away; Malibu Country Club is a 20-mile trip. Several surfing and boogie-boarding beaches are within a 25-minute drive. Horseback riding is available in the nearby Santa Monica National Mountain Recreation Area. The concierge can make tee-time and riding arrangements.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.