Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double - Non Refundable
- Two Double Beds
Classic King - Non Refundable
- One King Bed
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- Two Double Beds
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Contemporary hotel in northern Los Angeles suburb
Shopping and Dining
Within walking distance to premier shopping including Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and dining choices such as The Cheesecake Factory, Arnie Morton's Steakhouse and BJ’s Brewery.
Discover activities, recreation and entertainment nearby including Malibu beaches, Getty Villa and Center, Regan library, Universal Studios, and Hollywood.
Guestrooms feature 37" Flat-Screen HDTV's, pillow-top mattresses, clock radios with MP3 docks. Hotel amenities include: Complimentary 24 hour access to our Fitness and Business centers with internet access.
Conveniently located within the Warner Center in Woodland Hills
Enjoy the warm, Southern-California climate of the West San Fernando Valley. With friendly hospitality and affordable accommodations to meet all your travel needs the Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel offers the top tier service that our guests have come to expect; our convenient location at the Warner Center offers access to all that Metropolitan Los Angeles has to offer. Guests will find shopping, restaurants, and businesses all within easy walking distance.
Hilton Woodland Hills, California Hotel Features:
• 326 spacious guestrooms and suites, with 37" LCD HDTV's and the Hilton Serenity Collection™
• Three Executive floors with upgraded amenities and private Concierge Lounge
• High-speed Internet offered in all 326 guestrooms (fee)
• Complimentary Fitness Center by Precor®, stay fit with our Cybex, treadmills with Satellite TV, ands bikes
• Complimentary Business Center, open 24-hours to meet the needs of our busy corporate guests
• Brasserie Restaurant offers a casual atmosphere to enjoy the fresh flavors of its California cuisine
• Fitzgerald's Lounge offers a perfect spot to relax and enjoy a beverage or snack
• Within walking distance are dining choices such as The Cheesecake Factory or Morton's Steakhouse
You will find our hotel in Woodland Hills, California is near major Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. The Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel is just off of the Ventura (101) Freeway within Warner Center in Woodland Hills, 25 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles, California. We are also close to neighboring communities like West Lake Village, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Thousand Oaks and Chatsworth.
Welcome to the Hilton Woodland Hills we look forward to serving you!
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 16
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Pool table
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Smoke-free property
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
In the mood to celebrate or savor a great meal? Our Brasserie restaurant offers a casual atmosphere to try the fresh flavors of California cuisine. Or, come by Fitzgerald's Lounge for beverages and entertainment. And, next door, try the hearty meals and sweet treats at The Cheesecake Factory® or Arnie Morton's Steakhouse. Room service is also available for private dining.
Begin your day with your favorite coffee drink at the Brasserie - our smoke-free, Lobby-level restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Try the Chef's Special or the fresh Catch of the Day - you'll be treated to sumptuous California cuisine. The Brasserie's casual elegance is ideal for intimate dining and business or social gatherings.
Unwind and Relax in our comfortable living room setting in Fitzgerald's lounge. Appetizers and full menu available. Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
Enjoy the convenience of in-room dining with our extensive room service menu available 6:00am - midnight.
The Hilton Woodland Hills we'll help you stay productive on the road. Energize your stay with our Hilton Fitness by Precor® facility. Each premium Precor treadmill, elliptical cross-trainer and bike includes its own TV screen so you can enjoy the entertainment of your choice while you work out. You'll also find Precor strength and flexibility equipment, plus mats with room to stretch. Hilton Fitness by Precor® the essentials you need to help keep you at your best.
We're scenically located in the heart of the West San Fernando Valley, just 25 miles north of downtown Los Angeles.
Award-winning golf courses including Lost Canyons, Rustic Canyons, and Woodley Lakes, are less than 17 miles away; Malibu Country Club is a 20-mile trip. Several surfing and boogie-boarding beaches are within a 25-minute drive. Horseback riding is available in the nearby Santa Monica National Mountain Recreation Area. The concierge can make tee-time and riding arrangements.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Children 18 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with their parents and utilizing existing bedding.