Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Non-Refundable
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible - Non-Refundable
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable
Hotel near Griffith Park, Greek Theater and Hollywood Sign
Short drive to Universal
This four-story hotel offers a convenient location 1 block from the Santa Monica/Vermont Metro station, 3 miles from beautiful Griffith Park, and about 5 miles from Universal Studios Hollywood.
Sauna on every floor
The 1160 Lounge & W.C. Fields Bar features ceiling murals and a marble bar. Every guestroom floor has a sauna. Guests at the Hollywood Hotel fuel up for the day with a complimentary breakfast.
Guestrooms at this hotel offer a variety of styles and layouts. Each individually furnished room features complimentary wireless Internet access, compact refrigerators, and views of city, courtyard, or the Hollywood Hills.
Thoroughly renovated in 2011, the Hollywood Hotel-The Hotel of Hollywood near Universal Studio features a European-style lobby, lower-level lounge, a sauna on each guestroom floor, an outdoor pool, and a courtyard with a fountain. 24-hours roundtrip airport and cruise terminal shuttles are provided for a surcharge. Complimentary breakfast, served each morning, includes eggs, sausage, pancakes, and cereal. A lobby kiosk offers high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
The pool area is open all seasons. Hours of operation vary. The pool area is closed for approximately one month each year, typically one month between December and February, for scheduled maintenance. The pool is not heated year-round. Pool access is restricted to registered guests.
Gated parking lot with 24-hour attendant.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Year Built 1964
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Ergonomic chair
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Video-game console
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Individually furnished
- Window opens
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- First-run movies
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
This Los Angeles hotel serves a daily complimentary breakfast, featuring eggs, sausage, pancakes, and cereal from 6:30 AM until 10 AM in Valentino's Restaurant.
1160 Lounge & W.C. Fields Bar - Lower-level lounge and bar with hand-carved marble bar, theatrical lighting, hand-painted ceiling murals, and piano. Breakfast area across the hall.
The Hollywood Hotel-The Hotel of Hollywood near Universal Studio does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area. The hotel director recommends the restaurants listed below.
Alcove Cafe & Bakery
House of Pie
The Hollywood Hotel has complimentary comedy nights in the bar/lounge for hotel guests. Check front desk for schedule.
An outdoor pool is on site. The outdoor pool is typically open year-round, however hours of operation or closures vary according to season, weather, or maintenance. This hotel also has a fitness center with Nautilus machines and free weights.
Scenic Griffith Park, 3 miles from the hotel, offers horseback riding, numerous hiking/biking trails, a golf course, and playing fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Shuffleboard nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A valid credit/debit card must be presented upon check-in for incidental charges along with a matching name valid government issued ID such as a drivers license or passport.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per night (maximum USD 245.00 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 79.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 79.00
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.