Book your room at Hollywood Roosevelt
Playground of the stars, along Walk of Fame
Attracting Hollywood's stars since it opened in 1927, Hollywood Roosevelt offers a prime location along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, across from Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood & Highland center.
Host to the first Academy Awards, Hollywood Roosevelt features elegant restaurants and bars and has a majestic Spanish Colonial lobby. The outdoor pool is famed for A-list parties and an underwater mural by David Hockney.
Rooms feature custom-made 400 thread count SFERRA linens, and C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries bathroom amenities. Minibars include Dean & DeLuca gourmet goodies. WiFi (surcharge), iPod docks, and oversize terrycloth robes by Frette are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
At your hotel
Combining old-time glamour with contemporary chic, the Hollywood Roosevelt offers an enviable location along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This Los Angeles hotel is across the street from Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood & Highland shopping-and-entertainment center, home of the legendary Kodak Theatre.
The hotel's recently renovated fitness center, open around the clock, includes cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs. The hotel features 25,000 square feet (2,250 square meters) of conference and meeting space.
Valet parking (surcharge) is available in a secured, underground lot.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2250
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1927
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 15 USD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
25 Degrees - Hip restaurant open 24 hours a day serving American favorites, including amazing hamburgers and lighter fare. Offers a happy hour menu as well several beverage options.
Public Kitchen & Bar - Serves American fare, including cured meats and cheeses, in a setting reminiscent of a private home. Offers cocktails and a choice of 100 wines. Serves dinner nightly, along with lunch and a happy hour each weekday, plus a renowned Hollywood brunch every Sunday.
Library Bar- Intimate cocktail lounge located in the hotel's original, ornate lobby. Drinks expertly finished with homemade bitters, foams, and garnishes.
Tropicana Bar & Pool - Celebrity magnet, poolside service, and DJ parties. Full-service bar with casual light fare menu offered throughout the day and evening.
The Spare Room - A modern-style gaming parlor and cocktail lounge offering savory bites and delectable drinks.
The Hollywood Roosevelt's large outdoor pool, a top spot for celebrity sightings, features a David Hockney mural on the bottom and poolside drink and snack service. Just a few steps from the pool, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs.
Griffith Park, less than two miles away, is a vast urban oasis with jogging paths, golf courses, tennis courts, an outdoor pool, playgrounds, and a 53-mile network of hiking trails. The park is also home to the Los Angeles Zoo, the Museum of the American West, the historic outdoor Greek Theater, a 1926 merry-go-round, and a bird sanctuary.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Outdoor treatment areas
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hollywood Roosevelt
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 150
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.