Availability: Hollywood Roosevelt
Please enter your travel dates.
|$339 $271||$509 $407|
- 1 king
|$399 $319||$569 $455|
- 1 king
|$399 $319||$569 $455|
- 1 king
|$459 $367||$629 $503|
- 1 king
Playground of the stars, along Walk of Fame
Attracting Hollywood's stars since it opened in 1927, Hollywood Roosevelt offers a prime location along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, across from Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood & Highland center.
Host to the first Academy Awards, Hollywood Roosevelt features an elegant restaurant and bar in the majestic Spanish Colonial lobby. The outdoor pool is famed for A-list parties and an underwater mural by David Hockney.
Rooms feature down comforters, Italian linens, and Kiehl's bath products. Minibars include Dean & DeLuca gourmet goodies. Internet access (surcharge), ipod docking stations, and touch mood lighting are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 20 March 2014 to 1 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Hollywood Roosevelt Amenities
Combining old-time glamour with contemporary chic, the Hollywood Roosevelt offers an enviable location along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This Los Angeles hotel is across the street from Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood & Highland shopping-and-entertainment center, home of the legendary Kodak Theatre.
The hotel's recently renovated fitness center, open around the clock, includes cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs.
Valet parking (surcharge) is available in a secured, underground lot.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1927
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
The Bridge - Set on the property's "Marilyn Monroe Bridge" above the central courtyard, overlooking the Tropicana and outdoor pool. Features a menu of California cuisine and local, fresh ingredients. Open seasonally.
25 Degrees - Hip hamburger-and-wine spot. Open 24 hours.
Public Kitchen & Bar - Serves American fare, including cured meats and cheeses, in a setting reminiscent of a private home. Offers cocktails and 100 wines.
Library Bar- Intimate cocktail lounge located in the hotel's original, ornate lobby. Offers a small bites menu.
Tropicana Pool & Bar - Celebrity magnet, poolside service. Full-service bar with casual poolside menu offered throughout the day and evening.
The Spare Room - A modern-style gaming parlor and cocktail lounge offering savory bites.
The Hollywood Roosevelt's large outdoor pool, a top spot for celebrity sightings, features a David Hockney mural on the bottom and poolside drink and snack service. Just a few steps from the pool, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs.
Griffith Park, less than two miles away, is a vast urban oasis with jogging paths, golf courses, tennis courts, an outdoor pool, playgrounds, and a 53-mile network of hiking trails. The park is also home to the Los Angeles Zoo, the Museum of the American West, the historic outdoor Greek Theater, a 1926 merry-go-round, and a bird sanctuary.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hollywood Roosevelt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 150
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.