Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Sea View
Los Angeles suites steps from Venice Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Venice Beach hotel
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this Venice Beach hotel is a half-mile from Santa Monica, Marina del Rey, Culver City, and Los Angeles-area business centers. Los Angeles International Airport is 5 miles away.
This newly-renovated hotel includes the High Rooftop Lounge with ocean view and BARLO Kitchen + Cocktails. Other amenities include a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available and guests can enjoy valet parking for an extra surcharge.
Hotel Erwin offers 119 smoke-free guestrooms, including 38 one-bedroom suites featuring queen sofa beds, wet bars, and fireplaces. Rooms and suites have balconies, some with ocean views, and feature electronic entertainments.
Amenities include meeting space for up to 65 people and a round-the-clock business center with 2 computer workstations and printer access. Guests can enjoy a wide array of in-room spa services through a local spa partner. Concierge services and tours of Los Angeles area attractions are available. The hotel offers room service (limited hours), dry cleaning services, and complimentary local newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Guests can enjoy handcrafted cocktails, light snacks, and panoramic views of the sandy beach and surrounding communities from HIGH, the hotel's rooftop open-air lounge. A full breakfast is served daily in the Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails restaurant for a surcharge.
A limited amount of valet parking is available (surcharge). Garage parking is also available (surcharge).
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- 24-hour business center
- Event catering
- Parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- City view
- Ocean view
- Beach view
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
HIGH Rooftop Lounge - HIGH takes full advantage of its outdoor rooftop location and delivers breathtaking, nearly 360-degree views of the city, from famed Muscle Beach and the Boardwalk below to the Hollywood Sign and Downtown L.A. With an inviting, "no velvet ropes" attitude and a comfortable, contemporary design, tourists and locals alike mingle and enjoy a drink menu of premium handcrafted cocktails, artisan beers, interesting wines, and light snacks.
Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails - Barlo, a Venice Beach eatery and hangout, serves up breakfast, brunch, and dinner menus of ever-rotating "barn-to-belly" dishes and innovative drinks. With a focus on simplicity and inspiration from fresh farmers' market ingredients, Barlo delivers vibrant flavors and a strong communal ambiance reflecting its Venice Beach locale.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Dock nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.