Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Double Guest Room
- 2 double
Deluxe King Guest Room
Acessible Deluxe One King Bed and Roll-In
- One King Bed
Sky line View Guest Room with One King Bed
- 1 king
Los Angeles boutique hotel in fashionable Westwood
Near UCLA campus
Situated on Wilshire Boulevard, less than a mile from the UCLA campus, Hotel Palomar is 4 blocks from Westwood Village movie premiers, shops, and restaurants. Beverly Hills is 2.5 miles away.
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles-Westwood has a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and a nightly wine reception. In-room spa services, including massage and facials, are also available.
42-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, iHome docking stations, and 42-inch LCD TVs. Other amenities include morning newspapers, laptop-size safes, and designer bath amenities.
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles-Westwood is situated on Wilshire Boulevard, just four blocks from Westwood Village. UCLA is within six blocks, Beverly Hills is 2.5 miles away, and downtown Los Angeles is within 16 miles.
BLVD 16, the hotel's restaurant, celebrates the diverse flavors of American regional cooking utilizing locally grown ingredients. The adjacent bar features a wine menu with 125 labels. A wine reception is held nightly in the hotel living room.
In-room spa services include massage, facials, and hand and foot treatments (surcharge). Complimentary yoga accessories are provided to complement the full array of health and fitness channels available on guestroom TVs. A fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment is available 24 hours a day, as are a business center and in-room dining. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 264
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 520
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5,600
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Trouser press
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Signature bedding
- City view
BLVD 16 - American regional fare. Fresh, local ingredients. Grilled items with flavorful vinaigrettes, infused oils, and flavorful sauces. Flights of carpaccio, house-cured charcuterie plates, and cheese boards. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In the Lounge - Adjacent to restaurant. Wine menu with 125 labels. Cocktail list featuring local distilleries, and freshly squeezed juices.
Poolside dining - Expanded lunch menu features sandwiches and salads. As the day progresses, guests are offered a menu of shareable bar snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
This Los Angeles hotel has an outdoor pool and sundeck. A state-of-the-art fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Whale-watching nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.