Book your room at Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Westwood, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Sky line View Guest Room with One King Bed
Sky line View Guest Room with Two Double Beds
Suite One King Bed Roll In Shower
Spa Suite with One King Bed
Los Angeles boutique hotel in fashionable Westwood
Near UCLA campus
Situated on Wilshire Boulevard, less than a mile from the UCLA campus, Hotel Palomar is 4 blocks from Westwood Village movie premiers, shops, and restaurants. Beverly Hills is 2.5 miles away.
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles-Westwood has a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and a nightly wine reception. In-room spa services, including massage and facials, are also available.
42-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, iHome docking stations, and 42-inch LCD TVs. Other amenities include morning newspapers, laptop-size safes, and designer bath amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Westwood, a Kimpton Hotel
- The Overview
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles-Westwood is situated on Wilshire Boulevard, just 4 blocks from Westwood Village. UCLA is within 6 blocks, Beverly Hills is 2.5 miles away, and downtown Los Angeles is within 16 miles.
BLVD 16, the hotel's restaurant, celebrates the diverse flavors of American regional cooking utilizing locally grown ingredients. The adjacent bar features a wine menu with 125 labels. A wine reception is held nightly in the hotel living room.
In-room spa services include massage, facials, and hand and foot treatments (surcharge). Complimentary yoga accessories are provided to complement the full array of health and fitness channels available on guestroom TVs. A fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment is available 24 hours a day, as are a business center and in-room dining. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Event catering
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 520
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5,600
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- The Eats
BLVD 16 - American regional fare. Fresh, local ingredients. Grilled items with flavorful vinaigrettes, infused oils, and flavorful sauces. Flights of carpaccio, house-cured charcuterie plates, and cheese boards. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In the Lounge - Adjacent to restaurant. Wine menu with 125 labels. Cocktail list featuring local distilleries, and freshly squeezed juices.
Poolside dining - Expanded lunch menu features sandwiches and salads. As the day progresses, guests are offered a menu of shareable bar snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
- Out and About
This Los Angeles hotel has an outdoor pool and sundeck. A state-of-the-art fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Westwood, a Kimpton Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.