Book your room at Hyatt Regency Long Beach
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star eco-friendly hotel, walk to Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center
Located in the heart of Long Beach, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and Aquarium of the Pacific. RMS Queen Mary is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 528 rooms provide free WiFi, wired Internet, and room service. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Long Beach provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 528
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Hyatt Regency Long Beach has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 0.39 per accommodation, per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.