Availability: Hyatt Regency Long Beach
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View - Advance Purchase
Hotel near Long Beach Harbor overlooking lagoon
Linked by walkway to Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, this hotel is across the street from Pike at Rainbow Harbor and the marina, 2 blocks from Aquarium of the Pacific, and 4 blocks from the beach.
A wall of windows in the marble-floored lobby of Hyatt Regency Long Beach overlooks the lagoon, harbor, and marina. Adjacent to Rainbow Lagoon, Tides on Pine restaurant specializes in California cuisine and offers outdoor terrace dining.
Wi-Fi, great views
Guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Long Beach feature city or harbor and marina views. All guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, Hyatt's signature Grand Beds, pay movies, and MP3 docks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Long Beach Amenities
Connected to Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center via an open-air walkway, this Hyatt Regency is across the street from the harbor and marina, two blocks from Aquarium of the Pacific, and four blocks from the ocean beach. The hotel is on Pine Avenue, which offers galleries, restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
A year-round outdoor pool with a spa tub and spacious patio faces Rainbow Lagoon. The Tides on Pine restaurant offers California cuisine and patio seating. The spacious lobby offers a lounge, Perks café, and a check-in kiosk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in common areas, and a staffed business center is on site.
Guests traveling on selected major airlines can use the Fast Board™ program to check in and receive airline-issued boarding passes before leaving the hotel for the airport.
Smoking is not permitted in common areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 528
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Tides on Pine - On the lower lobby level, adjacent to Rainbow Lagoon. Indoor and patio seating available. California cuisine. Buffet and a la carte breakfast. À la carte lunch and dinner.
Perks - Lobby-level kiosk serving Starbucks coffee, breakfast breads and sandwiches, and light lunches. Open from early morning to mid-afternoon.
The Lobby Bar - Multiple plasma-screen TVs tuned to sporting events. Appetizers and cocktails. Open from late morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
A year-round outdoor pool, spa tub, and spacious sundeck face the Rainbow Lagoon. A complimentary fitness center with cardio machines and free weights is available 24 hours a day. Bicycle rentals are available seasonally.
Guests use the pathways along Rainbow Lagoon and Shoreline Drive for walking, jogging, or cycling. The beach, four blocks from the hotel, offers numerous recreational opportunities. The hotel concierge can assist with bike and water-sports rentals. Sport-fishing excursions depart from Rainbow Marina. Recreation Park, five miles away, offers an 18-hole golf course, a driving range, tennis courts, playgrounds, and playing fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Hyatt Regency Long Beach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.