Availability: InterContinental Century City
Superior, One King Bed, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Suite, One King Bed, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Suite, One King Bed, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Swanky Century City high-rise overlooking Fox Studios
Near Rodeo Drive
This hotel is a half-mile from Twentieth Century Fox and Westfield Century City; Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive are a mile away.
This Century City hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool. The restaurant serves dishes with local, organic ingredients.
InterContinental Century City guestrooms feature soothing neutral tones, nightly turndown service, and TVs with premium cable.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Century City Amenities
InterContinental Century City is a half-mile from Twentieth Century Fox and Westfield Century City and a mile from Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.
This hotel features a 24-hour fitness center, which provides a range of cardiovascular equipment and a steam room. The property also includes an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Spa InterContinental offers Zen-inspired villas.
The business center is staffed from early morning to late afternoon; wireless Internet access is complimentary within the business center and available for a surcharge throughout the rest of the hotel.
The on-site restaurant serves a menu created with local, organic, healthy ingredients; the lounge offers cocktails named after Fox characters. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 363
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Furnished balcony
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Park Grill - California cuisine prepared with local organic produce and healthy ingredients. Extensive wine list; patio and indoor seating available. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Park Grill Lounge - Casual dining menu, with specialty martinis and fine tequilas, wines, and whiskies. The cocktail list offers drinks named after Fox characters, such as the Jack Bauer and Coke, the American Idoltini, and the America's Most Wanted Martini.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
InterContinental Century City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 200 per stay